The Monthly Playlist: March
Can you believe it's March already? Last month came and went before I could share my new playlist. I decided in my effort of being more consistent to share my music early with you all. This month's theme was inspired by chill vibes and good lov. Work and relationships is something I'm striving to improve so what better way than to channel this energy than through my monthly playlist.
* * *
- Ain't Callin' Me Baby - vbnd
- Lowkey - Rochelle Jordan
- Thinking of You - Sister Sledge
- I Am - Jorja Smith
- Walls - Kaleem Taylor
- Heaven - Justin Skye
- Belong (feat. Kimbra) - Fyfe
- Roots// Habit - Common Souls
- Good Luv'n - BJ The Chicago Kid
- Journey - Sipprell
- Nostalgia - NAO
- Hurt to Look (feat. Rae Sremmurd) - Swae Lee
- Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
- Django Jane - Janelle Monáe
- Belong to You - Sabrina Claudio
- Sweet Holy Honey (feat. Xavier Omär) - Sango
I’m determined to make a conscious effort to keep these posts up, as I am always discovering new (and old) music. I've been obsessed with Janelle Monae's Make Me Feel track because not only does it give me Prince vibes, but it makes me feel powerful and tender at the same time.
What are you listening to this month?